Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Over the last 8 weeks not only have I learned how students learn I have also learned some new technology tools that can be used as instructional tools as well as learning tools. Voice threads and virtual tours are two of the technology resources that I found to be very interesting and could be fun and resourceful tools. The hard part is making the lessons that incorporate these tools for the students to use to learn from and not for me the teacher to just use to instruct with. I hated lectures and I know things have not changed and students hate lectures as well.

Over the summer I plan to work on lessons that incorporate more learning tools for the students. Now that we have a mobile computer lab it will be easier to have access to the computers for the students to use and be engaged and learning. I want to do more that goes across the curriculum and helps students to make meaning from their learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment