Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Post New Class

Well my last class ended on educational research and I still did not get around to adding post to my blog to show how the journey was going. Getting into the habit of editing and adding to a blog is one of those things that you have to make yourself do and I cannot seem to get in the habit of doing. It is takes some self discipline to do and realize the need to do it. Oh well maybe it will be better this time since I may need to use it for this class. The more I use it the more it will become important and I will incorporate it more into my teaching. New class started this week over literacy and technology and teaching. Will be an interesting class on how to help students become more literate in technology and not just dependent on it. I think students know just enough to not know how to use it. They are dependent on it without knowing enough on how to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment