Friday, November 20, 2009

Well I have made a decision on how my Art III students will blog about their field trip. First they are going to research about Kenneth Wyatt and I am going to add a page to my blog site that is for them to post to. They are going to post some thoughts they have about what they learned about Mr. Wyatt and his art work. Next they are going to add comments to at least two of the other students blogs and they also are going to add a question that they would like to ask Mr. Wyatt when we meet him. I am actually excited about this project and curious to see how the students respond and if they will enjoy this activity. I did have a student yesterday ask me what blogging was and I was surprised. I thought I was the only one that did not know what blogging was. I felt really good about sharing the information and increasing their knowledge about technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment